Welcome to my website. I guess you’ve found this site because either you or someone close to you has had a diagnosis or treatment for cancer.
A cancer diagnosis is a monumental challenge for your body, mind and heart. It is by no means just a physical journey; that’s just the start and arguably the psychological journey can seem longer and harder as your brain tries and fails to adjust to its unexpected clash with your own mortality far sooner than you’d have anticipated.
That’s when Cancer Coaching can really help. My approach is based on the 3C’s – Connection, Care and Control a model which grew out of my personal cancer journey and what I know works from experience of coaching people like you.
I will work with you to:
- Manage the fear of recurrence and the uncertain future ahead
- Rediscover your capacity for resilience and problem solving
- Manage very negative dark thoughts and feelings more easily
- Stop beating yourself up and find a place of acceptance, kindness and generosity to yourself so you can work out what you can and can’t do
- Reconnect with the core of you, your innate strengths and wellbeing
I’m not saying this journey is easy, but it is possible and it’s my belief that you’ve got everything you need to find a way through this traumatic experience in a way that’s right for you so you can live your life again.
If you think my Cancer Coaching programme could make a difference to you, please get in touch. I offer a free, initial consultation with no obligation to continue so we can both decide if I am the best person to help you.